Are you Road Trip ready?
They tell us to stay at home, so many of us are listening and planning local getaways.
Today for us in Victoria a ‘Covid Getaway’ is a road trip exploring the great open road and experiencing Victoria.
But we all know the best trips come together when we have prepared ourselves and our equipment. For a road trip our vehicle is our equipment.
Take into consideration our workshop tips so your road trip experience is both successful and concern free.
- Check your Air Filter, does it need to be replaced?
- Inspect the Oil level, Coolant, Brake, Transmission, Wipers and washer fluid levels
- Test your Battery and check its condition!
- Check the condition of your spare tyre
- Be prepared for roadside repairs
- Do you have a first aid kit with current supplies?
- Do you have a spare key?
- Check your tyres, do they have plenty of tread?
- Do you need a wheel alignment?
- Does your vehicle need a minor or major service?
Make sure your equipment is in the best working condition, call us for a safety check today and be ready to go road trippin!